There’s an award that exists on the Internet for bloggers who love to share things with each other. It’s called the Liebster Award and it’s a German word that means “dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind” etc.
Pretty sweet, right?
I was nominated for this award by my bestie, Zayaan over at Surviving the Madness and she’s dropped a series of questions for me to answer.
1. Who is your favourite author?
Hands down, Terry Pratchett. The man is a genuis.
2. What are your top 3 books?
This is a real tough one. If I had to choose it would be The Hobbit, The Chronicles of Narnia and The Kite Runner.
3. Do you prefer real books or E-readers?
I usually love e-readers but lately I’ve been falling in love with real books, the smell and feel of paper, all over again.
4. Who is your favourite Lord of the Rings character?
I love the Ents. They’re hardcore.
5. Who is your favourite Harry Potter character?
It’s hard for me to choose between Dumbledore and Hagrid. If I had to, Dumbledore.
6. Who is your favourite super hero? Bonus point – one Marvel and one DC
Marvel – Ironman and DC – Flash
7. Who is your favourite villain? Bonus point – one Marvel and one DC
Marvel – Mystique and DC – Joker
8. What are your top 3 series?
Doctor Who, Friends and New Girl – Easy!
9. What is your favourite game?
This is SO tough. Favourite PC game would have to be Skyrim and favourite board game is Munchkin Quest.
10. What is your favourite thing to do on a summer day?
I love the beach with all my heart so a day in the ocean is my favourite way to spend a hot day if I have to be in the sun.
11. What is your favourite thing to do on a winter day?
First of all, staying in my pjs all day is a must. Couple that with a mug of tea, a great book and a comfortable blanket and I’m set. Or wrap me in that same blanket and sit me in front my PC for a gaming session and I’ll be just as happy. But don’t forget the tea!
I’m supposed to nominate my own set of bloggers but to be honest, all of the bloggers I would have nominated have already been nominated by someone else. So I’m not going to.
Chat to you all soon!
Award-nominated blogger, *wink wink*